Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Buyer on a 6 month contract based in Rugby.
This position is inside IR35
Responsibilities of the Buyer:
- CIPS (desirable, not essential).
- Good level of exposure and relevant experience within transactional purchasing
(SAP), expediting, supply chain management. (manufacturing / engineering
- Ability to understand purchasing contract legal terms and chair negotiations.
- Ability to review understand engineering requirements and cost/budget sub-con
- Ability to read and interpret BOM’s and technical drawings, statements of work.
- Ability and willingness to travel if required.
- Efficient with SAP and AP systems. (MRP)
Desired Characteristics of the Buyer:
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
• PC and database proficiency.
• Strong oral and written communication skills. (negotiations)
• Strong interpersonal and Influencing skills,
• Analytic capabilities and operating rigor.
• Hands-on and ability to handle multiple priorities in a high demanding environment.
• Cross-functional openness and Team-player attitude.
• Flexible can do attitude.