Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Commercial and Governance Change Lead on a 6-month contract based in Warwick – this role is predominantly home based with travel to offices or customer sites limited to once or twice a week.
This Position falls inside IR35
Change Leads facilitate and drive the change process within our legal and regulatory frameworks that underpin the operational and commercial relationships in the UK to ensure that the Codes and Frameworks in place are easy for all to understand, deliver positive change for end consumers and meet our ambitious net zero targets.
Responsibilities of the Commercial and Governance Change Lead: –
- Working across the energy industry to analyse issues within the current agreements, with the ability to present key findings and influence stakeholders
- Create and manage change plans that impact both internal and external business processes
- Working closely with the Regulators (BEIS & OFGEM) to ensure projects are being delivered that meet net zero targets and deliver benefit for end consumers.
- Negotiating, managing, and influencing key stakeholders who all have competing priorities or end goals
Requirements of the Commercial and Governance Change Lead: –
- All candidates should have knowledge or experience in change management, particularly taking complex changes that impact multiple stakeholders right through to implementation, further knowledge of project management principles is also key.
- You will understand how to facilitate workshops both internally and externally as well as presenting complex issues in a simple way. You will have experience in negotiating successful outcomes for multiple stakeholders with conflicting interests.