Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Commodity Buyer on a 6 month contract based in Stafford (Hybrid working)
This position is inside IR35
Responsibilities of the Commodity Buyer
- Support IND Team to identify, select and negotiate with suppliers to get most competitive offer
- Ensure all active suppliers are approved and compliant (Supplier Connect / Complyworks)
- Enforce supplier strategy & Sourcing policies including management and optimization of supplier panels.
- Lead negotiations and allocate needs to specific suppliers.
- Support budget planning and deliver Sourcing deflation and payment targets
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Includes commercial sourcing management such as data analysis, negotiations support, etc.
- Support IND team to resolve Supplier issues / support any related Sourcing related execution issues
- Ensures invoices are released in accordance with the process in place.
Requirements of the Commodity Buyer
– This role requires advanced experience in the Sourcing & Commodity Management.
– CIPS or working towards
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
– Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems.
– Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.