Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative on a 12-month contract based in Stafford.
This position falls inside IR35
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:-
- Answer Customer requests on our Grid Automation product line
- Continuous improvement of tools and processes
- Build and send surveys to customers for feedback
- Analysis of results and present to management
- Support our global teams on training – tools and processes
- After hours support via mobile phone.
- Training of global teams on tools & processes.
- Communicate any updates globally
- Data mining for regions to support trending / Quality / and product upgrades
Requirements of the Buyer Customer Service Representative:-
- Customer Support Experience
- Data mining/market analysis experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- MS Office