Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Document Controller on a 12 month contract based in Stafford
This Role Is inside IR35
Responsibilities of the Document Controller
You will work with the Lead Document Controller to perform the daily documentation tasks, including:
- document management, quality management, process improvement and tools.
- you will carry out standard operational and technical tasks that are usually subject to instructions and workflows.
- Ensures the daily documentation workflows between the involved parties as needed by using the dedicated Document Management Systems (DMS)
- Supports the Lead Document Controller for specific tasks, such as MDL updates, progress reports, dedicated checks of issues.
- Knowledge of how the work of the document control team integrates with other project teams and contributes to the project
- Will work according the overall and project related document quality checklists, compliant to company and project quality procedures & accurate quality records
- Execute with zero accident and without damage to the environment Performance Measurement and the average time to respond to queries.
- problem solving
- number of correct versions in use with no discrepancies
- accurate quality records
Requirements of the Document Controller
- This role requires basic experience in documentation handling and related software systems.
- General knowledge of engineering technical terms and understanding of engineering processes
- Proficiency in the following software:
- Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel)
- CAD/AUTOCAD (basic level)
- Adobe Acrobat Professional or similar
- Quality oriented, Structured and organized, attention to detail, time management skills
- good communication skills will be a plus
- Awareness of Visual Basic
- MACRO creation / modification
- Ability to grasp complex processes and structures