Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Document Controller on a 10-month contract based in Manchester.
This Position is inside IR35
Administrates and maintains the technical documentation at the installation site.
Responsibilities of the Document Controller:-
- Administrates and maintains the documentation at site.
- Ensures the availability of the up to date documentation at site.
- Manages, distributes and documents feedback, responses and incoming documents (from suppliers, headquarter, customers or other third parties).
- Collects the “as-built” entries (“red-lining”) and manages them.
- Creation of document workflows within the collaboration tool
- Assigns and manages document numbers.
- Distributes review comments from internal and external suppliers, subcontractors, installation site, customers or other third parties
- Quality check documents on formal aspects.(ie correct revisioning, title, numbering)
- Record and if required track the mailing and distribution of the documentation
- Receive and issue documents in line with project timescales
- Provide updated Project Master Document / Deliverable Register for all project contract deliverables
- Supports the Project Information Manager and / or Senior Document Controller when required on the project
Requirements of the Document Controller :-
- 6 months + experience of Document Management
- Quality Management
- Document / Configuration Control training