Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Document controller on a 18-month contract based in Redcar.
This Position is inside IR35
The Site Document Controller will be responsible for the registration, storage and distribution of all the site’s documentation and proper maintenance of the document control databases, as directed by the Site Documentation Manager.
Responsibilities of the Document Controller: –
- Set up, update and administer the project’s electronic documentation databases (both internal & customer)
- Help train project team members on the use of project electronic documentation databases & correspondence databases
- Assist in building & maintaining the main list/schedule of project documents (internal & contractual with customer)
- Manage the submission of project documents to the customer in compliance with the contract requirements, the project communication procedures and project planning
- Manage the collation of project documentation to assist the project close-out phase
- Support the Quality project team for supplier documentation management in coordination with the manufacturing quality team
- Set up & manage the project’s dashboard and KPI’s for documentation
- Compiling, organising, and maintaining data from internal systems MTA and Box in a structured format, supporting the navigation and distribution of data for us, Suppliers and Client
- Implementing Life Cycle Information Management process and Revision Control
- Using the document management and other collaboration tools as necessary to meet project requirements.
- Archiving and managing documentation, ensuring adherence to all relevant standards and policies.
- Quality Dossier compilation
- Implementing Procedures as directed by the Site Documentation Manager
- Developing the documentation handover process and the associated data gathering activities
Requirements of the Document Controller :-
- Academic qualifications should be provided with application (e.g., GCSEs, A-Levels, Technical College, University)
- Must be computer literate and fully competent in Microsoft Office, as a minimum
- 5 – 10 years working experience with operating project document control systems
- Min. 5 years’ experience working on a large project (Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Petrochemical industry preferred)
- Must be able to collate & maintain documentation status reports, KPIs and the DC dashboards
- Must have the ability to organise own work, exercise good judgment and have proven ability to prioritise competing demands and tasks.