Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Document Controller on a 6 Month contract based in Manchester
This Position is Inside IR35 and will be Hybrid – 2 days in the office / 3 days whilst training.
Responsibilities of the Document Controller
- Creation of document workflows within the collaboration tool
- Assigns and manages document numbers.
- Distributes review comments from internal and external suppliers, subcontractors, installation site, customers or other third parties.
- Quality check documents on formal aspects. (ie correct revisioning, title, numbering)
- Record and if required track the mailing and distribution of the documentation.
- Receive and issue documents in line with project timescales.
- Provide updated Project Master Document / Deliverable Register for all project contract deliverables.
- Supports the Project Information Manager and / or Senior Document Controller when required on the project.
Requirements of the Document Controller
- 6 months + experience of Document Management
- Quality Management
- Document / Configuration Control training
- Required skill set and previous experience/background.
- Scottish power experience desirable
- working on windfarms
- Microsoft knowledge –
- ITWO system (internal system)
- experience using other systems
- good understanding of Excel – programs you can run in excel