Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Package Manager (Civils) on a 6-month ongoing contract based in Renfrew.
This position falls INSIDE IR35
The successful candidate will join the business, within our Process & Energy division, to support proposals work on several new and developing Net Zero projects.
Responsibilities of the Package Manager (Civils): –
Your work will be executed via the management of allotted tasks using existing construction methodologies, process and procedures to work in line with existing Business Operating Procedures (BOPs). You will demonstrate through implementing standardised and structured construction work packages, as assigned by a more senior member of the construction team, using existing procedures to achieve objectives. Your work can be executed independently or as part of a team, though all work is subject to review and approval by a more senior member of the construction team.
Requirements of the Package Manager (Civils): –
- You will demonstrate relevant industry experience and an established knowledge of standard principles, theories and practices for construction work, as well as a good working knowledge of the wider engineering construction industry.
- You will be a Time Served Apprentice / NVQ level 2 /C&G or hold ONC/HNC/HND in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil & Structure, or significant or related experience.
- You should have knowledge and application of construction methodologies, procedures and process delivery in safe manner to quality, cost and schedule.
- CCNSG Safety Passport Training
- Focus2Zero Leader Training
- IOSH Managing Safety Certificate
- NEBOSH pref.