Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a QA Engineer on a 3 month contract based in Sizewell.
This role is inside IR35
The successful candidate will ensure the contract operates to the Quality Plan, Quality Systems and complies with Industry Standards and Good Practices that are applicable to the contract. To carry out regular audits and ensure non-conformances are cleared in a timely manner, also to implement continuous improvement plans for the QM system.
Responsibilities of the QA Engineer:-
- Ensure compliance to ISO 9001, PAS 1192:2, BIM2
- Ensure Compliance to Building Standards including PED, emissions, Building Control and Gas regulations
- Ensure contract KPI’s can be met via metering installations
- Production, develop and maintain the QA documentation and process required including the following documents:
- Project Quality Plan PQP
- Project Execution Plan PEP
- Project Implementation Plan PIMP – the project Document Control system
- CAD & BIM standards
- Project Communication Plan
Oversee and manage the production and quality of the following documents to ensure contract compliance and close out.
• Installation standards
• Specification Compliance
• Testing and Commissioning compliance
• Certification of specialist systems e.g. PED
• Health and Safety File including Operation and Maintenance information by 3rd party
• As- built drawings and documentation
- Recognised QM qualification
- High degree of M&E engineering practice