Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting Senior Electrical Engineer on a 6-month ongoing contract based in Renfrew.
This position falls INSIDE IR35
We are looking for an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join our client who is a Market Leader in Hydrogen & Renewables Solutions.
Responsibilities of the Senior Electrical Engineer:
- This role will include both project and proposal work where both the technical approach and continuity must be aligned.
- Work activities for both projects and proposals will be executed across all phases of projects including Conceptual Studies; Basic; FEED; and Detailed Design with these duties being across various areas including Energy, Chemical, Oil and Gas, N&D, Power, New Technologies and Pharmaceutical.
- Project work will include development of Electrical Engineering deliverables as required on a project by project basis while you will also act as the functional Lead Engineer for projects as required by the Head of EC&I within the sector.
Requirements of the Senior Electrical Engineer:
- Applicants should have extensive relevant experience on medium/large capital projects from concept to start-up while working within the Electrical discipline of a contracting organisation.
- Candidates should also have a proven ability for equipment specification and selection and in ensuring compliance from the suppliers, preferably within an EPC contracting organisation.
- Competent in project execution using selected design tools and techniques with proven ability for budget and schedule control/monitoring and reporting.