Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for 10 x Wirepersons on a 4 month contract based in Oxford
This falls INSIDE of IR35 and must have 18th Edition
Our client is delivering battery storage solutions across the country
Responsibilities of the Wireperson: –
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing of electrical wiring in buildings or other industrial environments.
- Wiring up and fixing grid transformers.
- Wiring mega packs.
- Identifying the best repair options by investigating electrical system issues that already exist.
- Installing or maintaining cables and wires to supply electricity to machinery or buildings.
- Coordinating electrical projects with contractors, including the design and layout of electrical systems.
Requirements of the Wireperson:-
- comprehend fundamental electrical concepts
- must also be able to read blueprints and schematics.